Ride with history and experience the nation’s rich culture by bike and learn about the major sites around the National Mall and Tidal Basin.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What's included:
- Bike tour with a licensed tour guide
- Bike rental
- Basket/bike bag
- Illustrated map
- Departure times: 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Language: English
- All guests must be able to ride their own bike
- No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Must bring a Passport or ID card and a credit card
- Unlimited Biking reserves the right to deny equipment to participants at its own discretion
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are available. Please purchase a children's ticket then contact the tour operator to inform them you need an attachment.
- Notable sights: National Mall, Tidal Basin, Lincoln Memorial
- Learn more
About Unlimited Biking
Alexandria, Virginia, is a city on the Potomac River, just south of Washington, DC. It’s known for its Old Town, with brick sidewalks and well-preserved 18th- and 19th-century buildings.
Our huge inventory of high quality bikes in a wide range of sizes ensure your comfort and safety. All equipment is maintained in-house by professional mechanics. Our customer service staff can answer your questions about which type and size of bike is best for your needs. We’re more than happy to share some tips on good trails, scenic routes, best places to eat, and other cycling information – just ask!
Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure, including a helmet, a color coded map, a basket/bike bag, and a bike lock, all free of charge – you supply the need to explore. We have multiple store locations for different pick up and drop off options!
There is no better way to get up close and personal with all the great sites of Alexandria, VA and Washington, DC! Come, explore with us!