During a Segway tour, participant can see monuments like the WWII Memorial, The Tidal Basin, U.S. Capitol, and more
About This Deal
- What's included: 30 minutes of learning how to operate the Segway, eBike rental, helmet, basket/bike bag, illustrated map
- Departure time: April - October: 9:30AM, 1:30PM, 6PM, November - March: 9:30AM, 1:30PM
- Departure location: 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
- Age restrictions: must be 16 or older; younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian
- Other restrictions: riders must be able to stand unassisted for up to 3 hours. Not valid for pregnant women.
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: National Mall, the Tidal Basin, U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court, Pennsylvania Avenue, the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial
- What to bring: passport or ID card, credit card
Who said tourism and being green don't go together? Unlimited Biking challenges that notion with their tours, all of which use eco-friendly modes of transportation like Segways, bikes, and boats. For clients who prefer a self-guided adventure they offer bikes, rollerblades, and more for rent.
About Unlimited Biking
Alexandria, Virginia, is a city on the Potomac River, just south of Washington, DC. It’s known for its Old Town, with brick sidewalks and well-preserved 18th- and 19th-century buildings.
Our huge inventory of high quality bikes in a wide range of sizes ensure your comfort and safety. All equipment is maintained in-house by professional mechanics. Our customer service staff can answer your questions about which type and size of bike is best for your needs. We’re more than happy to share some tips on good trails, scenic routes, best places to eat, and other cycling information – just ask!
Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure, including a helmet, a color coded map, a basket/bike bag, and a bike lock, all free of charge – you supply the need to explore. We have multiple store locations for different pick up and drop off options!
There is no better way to get up close and personal with all the great sites of Alexandria, VA and Washington, DC! Come, explore with us!