What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.40 value)
- Where they started: Southern California in the early ’90s
- Where they’ve been since: at the top of the Billboard Alternative charts, all over the radio, and to Disneyland at least once
- Where they are today: Their sixth full-length studio album, Swan, came out in 2011. All told, they’ve sold nearly 2 million records.
- The hits you’ve heard: “Seeing Red” and “Save Me (Wake Up Call)”
- The hits you should hear: “Cailin” and “She Says”
- The anchor: Despite lineup changes over the years, Scott Russo’s name has remained permanently written in as Unwritten Law’s frontman.
- Get there early to see Fenix TX, the opening four-piece behind “All My Fault” who, like Unwritten Law, cut its teeth on the Warped Tour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 3/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Under 18 must be accompanied by parent/guardian at all times. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.