What You'll Get
- $12 for one general admission ticket (up to $23.95 value)
- Where they started: Southern California in the early ’90s
- Where they’ve been since: at the top of the Billboard Alternative charts, all over the radio, and to Disneyland at least once
- Where they are today: Their sixth full-length studio album, Swan, came out in 2011. All told, they’ve sold nearly 2 million records.
- The hits you’ve heard: “Seeing Red” and “Save Me (Wake Up Call)”
- The hits you should hear: “Cailin” and “She Says”
- The anchor: Despite lineup changes over the years, Scott Russo’s name has remained permanently written in as Unwritten Law’s frontman.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2016. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.