What You'll Get
- One ticket to Uomo Moderno Fashion Show from Italy
- When: Friday, September 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Cutting Room
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Meet & greet, surprise show, and VIP open bar: 8–9 p.m.
- Fashion show: 9–11 p.m.
- After-party: 11:30 p.m.
- $19 for limited seating (up to $35 value)
- $25 for premier table seating (up to $45 value)
- $39 for VIP balcony seating (up to $65 value)
Uomo Moderno Fashion Show from Italy
- The Celebrities: Irish actress, model, and dancer JamieLee Ackerman, Malph designer Luca Gregorio, who was recently crowned “Italy’s Best Emerging Designer,” and WYWoL designer Francesco Gradi
- The Fashion: women’s high couture from Francesca Marotta; men’s activewear from Gate 64; men’s and women’s street wear from Rumjungle Italia and WYWoL; avant-garde designs from DuediLatte
- Music: 4Strung, an independent chamber ensemble, will be performing at the fashion show as models strut the runway to live music
- The Cause: 9/11 National Memorial
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 9/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.