What You'll Get
- $8 for one ticket to Schoolhouse Rock Live! (up to $13.70 value)
- When: select dates, June 19–28
- Where: Lambert Hall
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Schoolhouse Rock Live!
- How you probably encountered Schoolhouse Rock: as a youngster in the ’70s and ’80s when it originally aired (or in the ’90s when it was revived); as an elementary-school student with a hip teacher; or as a freshman legislator brushing up on how a bill becomes a law
- What made it unique: It introduced young viewers to grammar, social sciences, math, and history through songs, cartoons, and videos rather than dry lectures or unsettling telepathic rays.
- Songs that, once heard, can never be erased from an impressionable young mind: “Conjunction Junction,” “Interplanet Janet,” “Unpack Your Adjectives”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Lambert Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects UpStage Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About UpStage Theatre
Theater should be accessible for all. That's the belief espoused by UpStage Theatre, a non-profit, volunteer-run company that welcomes everyone from experienced attendees to newcomers who still expect Godot to show up. Each season places an emphasis on works that are as professional in their staging as they are family-friendly in their content. To that end, UpStage produces children's plays—which have included Alice in Wonderland and You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown—alongside all-ages classics such as On Golden Pond and Blithe Spirit.