Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life’s a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets for standup comedy
- When: any regular show, August 21–December 31
- Where: Uptown Comedy Corner
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the club’s calendar.
- Click here to see the food menu<p>
- $30 for two VIP tickets for front-section seating and $10 worth of food (up to a $60 value)
- $30 for four general-admission tickets and $20 worth of food (up to an $80 value)<p>
Uptown Comedy Corner requires a two-item minimum food or beverage purchase per person, which buyers can apply their food voucher toward.
TK Kirkland (August 29–September 1)
As seen on B.E.T.’s Comic View and Def Comedy Jam<p>
Warning: contains racial humor, sexual situations, humor about suicide, and breathless inquiries about modern idioms <iframe width="450" height="243" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K_GHIxNjyKk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**[Rob Stapleton](https://twitter.com/RobStapleton1) (Septmeber 5–8)**
As seen on Comedy Central Presents
Warning: contains profanity, several uses of the N-word, and a deft skewering of elevator etiquette. >
**[Rudy Rush](http://rudyrush.com/) (August 22–25)**
Veteran comic and the youngest host of It's Showtime at the Apollo, also seen in his own Comedy Central special and on Def Comedy Jam
Warning: contains profanity and anecdotes that may trigger flashbacks to getting fired
Uptown Comedy Corner
For the past two decades, Uptown Comedy Corner's small stage has hosted big acts such as Steve Harvey, Chris Rock, and Dave Chappelle, as well as weekly up-and-coming comedic talent. While watching performers' standup routines, guests can sip on cocktails and indulge in hearty American cuisine such as wings, half-pound hamburgers, and onion rings.
“I always have a great time!! Food and drinks are great and of course the show is very entertaining! :)”
“Great had a good time but the drinks are too high for a comedy club”