Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life's a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to any regular Uptown Comedy Corner performance, starting June 9, 2014
- Click here to see the club’s calendar.
- Doors open one hour before showtime.
- $20 for two general-admission tickets (a $30 value)
- $25 for two VIP tickets for front-section seating (a $50 value)
- $30 for four general-admission tickets (a $60 value)
- $40 for four VIP tickets for front-section seating (a $100 value)
Uptown Comedy Corner
For the past two decades, Uptown Comedy Corner's small stage has hosted big acts such as Steve Harvey, Chris Rock, and Dave Chappelle, as well as weekly up-and-coming comedic talent. While watching performers' standup routines, guests can sip on cocktails and indulge in hearty American cuisine such as wings, half-pound hamburgers, and onion rings.
86% of 317 customers recommend
“If you go to the first show and get there by 7 pm you can park on the street and won't have to pay $20 for parking!!!”
“Great place , drinks are expensive for the size”
“Great show and easy to redeem Groupon. ”