All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any performance of your choice through July 25, excluding special events
- Where: Uptown Comedy Corner
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- $20 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $25 for two VIP tickets for front-section seating (up to $50 value)
- $30 for four general-admission tickets (up to $60 value)
- $40 for four VIP tickets for front-section seating (up to $100 value)
Uptown Comedy Corner requires a two-item minimum food or drink purchase per person, not included in this deal.
Cocoa Brown (March 5–8)
As seen on BET’s Comic View, Showtime at the Apollo, and Comedy Central’s Comic Groove
Warning: contains curse words; encourages delusional 30-somethings to self-immolate
Alex Thomas (March 12–15)
As seen on In Living Color, The Jamie Foxx Show, Showtime, and BET
Warning: contains some adult language
Guy Torry (March 19–22)
Original member of The Kings of Comedy, seen on Martin and Moesha
Warning: contains coarse language
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Uptown Comedy Corner. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Uptown Comedy Corner's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. 2-item minimum. Not valid for special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Uptown Comedy Corner
For the past two decades, Uptown Comedy Corner's small stage has hosted big acts such as Steve Harvey, Chris Rock, and Dave Chappelle, as well as weekly up-and-coming comedic talent. While watching performers' standup routines, guests can sip on cocktails and indulge in hearty American cuisine such as wings, half-pound hamburgers, and onion rings.