What You'll Get
- One ticket to Midwest Music Fest
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: KFC Yum! Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $42 for section 110 or 112, rows M–Z (up to $81.75 value)
- $49 for section 108, 109, 113, or 114, rows M–Z (up to $92.65 value)
- $55 for section 106, 107, 115, or 116, rows M–Z (up to $103.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Midwest Music Fest
- The Isley Brothers: besides writing the party anthem “Shout” and being the first group to hit the charts with “Twist and Shout,” these siblings of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Vocal Group Hall of Fame have delivered non-shouting hits such as “Who’s That Lady,” “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You),” and the Grammy-winning “It’s Your Thing”
- Johnny Gill: after years of harmonizing with New Edition and being the G of LSG (the supergroup with Gerald Levert and Keith Sweat, not the food additive), Johnny jumped back into the spotlight with 2011’s Still Winning, capped by the piano-driven single “In the Mood”
- Faith Evans: She’s recorded three solo albums, was the first woman to sign to Puff Daddy’s label, and scored a Grammy for her lead vocal on “I’ll Be Missing You.” Now, this powerhouse crooner executive produces R&B Divas and will soon be heard on The King & I, a posthumous Notorious B.I.G. album.
- Kelly Price: This vocalist and seven-time Grammy nominee got her start backing Mariah Carey on “Fantasy” and elevating Biggie’s “Mo Money, Mo Problems” with her mezzo-soprano croon. She later carved out a solo career that ranges from romantic ballads such as “Secret Love” and “As We Lay” to soul-stirring gospel.
- Tom Browne: jazz trumpeter and co-hort of sax star Sonny Fortune who hit #1 on the Billboard R&B charts with 1980’s “Funkin’ for Jamaica (N.Y.)” and #4 with 1981’s ode to suspenders, “Thighs High (Grip Your Hips and Move)”
- KFC Yum! Center: Fully climate-controlled venue with connected skywalks and historic views; located near landmarks, hotels, parking, nightlife, food, and shopping
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at KFC Yum! Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.