- $20 for one ticket for seating in B-Ring rows 14–25 (up to $40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Urban AZ R&B Music Fest
- Pleasure P: Originally rising to fame as one of the four brothers who made up the R&B/hip-hop group Pretty Ricky, Pleasure P—aka Marcus Cooper—split off on his own in 2007, releasing two studio albums and a mixtape with hits including “Did You Wrong,” “I Like Girls,” and “Letter to My Ex.”
- J. Holiday: Charging up the charts in 2007 with the hit “Bed,” this R&B powerhouse has continued to amass fans with sultry jams from his three studio albums, including 2014’s Guilty Conscience.
- Bobby V: Bobby V first ventured into the music world at the age 16 as a part of the group Mista, but he made his first big impression with his 2005 solo single “Slow Down,” released on Ludacris’s label, DTP. He hasn’t heeded the single’s plea, either—he’s since released hits such as “Beep,” “Phone #,” “Rock Wit’cha,” and “Mirror” with Lil Wayne.
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.