What You'll Get
- $57 for one G-Pass ticket for section 209–213, rows G–J (up to $80.35 value)
- $69 for one G-Pass ticket for sections 216–219 or 203–206, rows G–J (up to $96.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- About Dolly: Umm…where to begin? Dolly grew up the fourth of a dozen children near the Great Smoky Mountains, and her life has truly been a rags to rhinestones story. She’s entertained multiple generations of fans, and her boundless energy and magnetic smile remain as vibrant as ever—even at the age of 70.
- Accolades: She’s penned 3,000 songs, and she’s earned 25 RIAA-certified gold, platinum, and multi-platinum awards. She’s received 46 Grammy nods (and won eight), she’s had 25 songs reach no. 1 on the Billboard country chart, and in 1999, she was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- In her words: Since it’s impossible to sum up her career and all of her accomplishments in a succinct manner, here’s a quote from Dolly herself that explains why she’s done what she’s done: “My dream was to make as many people happy as I could in this life.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.