What You'll Get
Athleticism is more than leaping over a hurdle and drop-kicking a computer after it beats you in chess. Watch high-flying athletes with this deal.<p>
- One G-Pass to see the 2014 Nastia Liukin Cup or the AT&T American Cup, with optional commemorative medal
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- When: Friday, February 28, at 7:30 p.m. (Nastia Liukin Cup); Saturday, March 1, at 11:30 a.m. (AT&T American Cup)
- Door time: One hour before event time for 2/28, 90 minutes before event start time for 3/1.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $19 for general admission to the Nastia Liukin Cup (a $38.15 value)
- $29 for one ticket to the AT&T American Cup (a $59.70 value)
- $39 for one ticket to the AT&T American Cup, plus a commemorative medal (a $79.70 value)
- $49 for a weekend pass to both events, plus a commemorative medal (a $117.85 value)<p>
All tickets to the Nastia Liukin Cup are general admission; all tickets to the AT&T American Cup are for seating in rows M–V of sections 216–218 or 224–226.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
2014 Nastia Liukin Cup
Named for the 2008 Olympic all-around gold medalist from the United States, the 2014 Nastia Liukin Cup showcases a 36-athlete field populated by some of America’s top female Junior Olympians. The field is divided into two groups: juniors aged 15 or younger and seniors, who must be 16 years of age or older in order to participate in the parallel parking event. Now in its fifth year, the competition boasts notable alumni, including 2012 Olympic all-around gold medalist Gabby Douglas, who competed at the 2010 edition. <p>
2014 AT&T American Cup
Since 1976, the AT&T American Cup has served as a springboard for some of the sport’s best-known gymnasts, including Paul Hamm, Bart Conner, Mary Lou Retton, Kerri Strugg, and Nastia Liukin, who won in 2008 on her way to her Olympic all-around victory. An all-around International Gymnastics Federation World Cup event, the 2014 American Cup features both male and female athletes, with a field of 18 athletes—nine men and nine women—including a handful of veterans from the London Games and recent medalists in 2013 World Games.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Greensboro Coliseum Complex on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before start for 2/28, 90 minutes prior for 3/1. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.