All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Nastia Liukin Cup on Friday, March 2, at 7 p.m.
- $25 for one bronze ticket (up to $46 value)
- $29 for one silver ticket (up to $53 value)
American Cup on Saturday, March 3, at 10:30 a.m.
- $39 for one bronze ticket (up to $67 value)
- $45 for one silver ticket (up to $78.50 value)
Elite Team Cup on Saturday, March 3, at 5 p.m.
- $15 for one bronze ticket (up to $34 value)
- $20 for one silver ticket (up to $41.25 value)
USA Gymnastics Triple Cup Weekend
- Nastia Liukin Cup: A total of 36 participants—18 junior gymnasts and 18 senior gymnasts—who made it through the qualifying invitationals will compete in this invitational named after the women’s 2008 Olympic all-around champion. Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas and World Champion Morgan Hurd are past participants in the Nastia Liukin Cup.
- American Cup: The marquee event is the largest international event of the year held in the United States and will showcase the world’s best talent in men’s and women’s gymnastics. Broadcast live on NBC, the event has featured past champions Bart Conner, Nadia Comaneci, Mary Lou Retton, Shannon Miller, Shawn Johnson, Paul Hamm, Carly Patterson, Danell Leyva, Nastia Liukin, Sam Mikulak, and Simone Biles.
- Elite Team Cup: The final event of the weekend, now in its third year, features nine men’s regional teams—each made up of six junior elite gymnasts and one senior elite athlete—representing their respective regions. The seniors will have a chance to earn a cash prize in the Senior Elite All-Around competition.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 3, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.