- USA Motocross Championships
- When: Friday, November 29, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday, November 30, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sunday, December 1, from 8 a.m. to noon
- Where: Cycle Ranch
- Seating: general admission: bleacher seating is limited, lawn chairs are welcome
- Door time: 30 minutes before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for four single-day tickets ($80 value)
- $25 for one three-day pass ($40 value)<p>
USA Motocross Championships
The 13th annual USA Motocross Championships draw amateur and professional motocross racers to Cycle Ranch for a weekend of adrenaline-infused competition. On Friday, amateur motocross and supercross racers prove themselves on the track, leading up to Saturday’s pro events, when top racers vie for a $10,000 pro purse. The event wraps up with an awards ceremony on Sunday, doling out accolades to the fastest racers and the most fuel-efficient gas tanks. The weekend’s races are interspersed with live music and entertainment, and on-site vendors fuel fans with food, beer, and wine.
The tracks at Cycle Ranch thrill motocross devotees with year-round racing events. The 100-acre grounds, rich with red dirt, sand, and oak trees, have hosted events ranging from four-stroke nationals to the USA Motocross Championships to the Texas State Finals. The park invites fans to bring their entire families to its events, including dogs, whether they ride bikes professionally or not.