- One ticket to a USC Trojans men’s basketball game
- Where: The Galen Center
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- $5 for one seat in a Tier 3 section (a $26 value)
- $10 for one seat in a Tier 2 section (a $31 value)
- $15 for one seat in a Tier 1 section (a $36 value)
Choose from the following games
- Against Loyola Marymount University on Wednesday, December 3, at 7 p.m.
- Against Utah State University on Sunday, December 7, at 2 p.m.
- Against University of Vermont on Tuesday, December 30, at 8:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
In his collegiate debut on November 15, highly-touted freshman guard Jordan McLaughlin recorded 19 points and 6 assists in 33 minutes. It was a promising introduction for the Rancho Cucamonga native, who headlines a young and talented 2014-15 Trojans roster. In fact, 11 of the 14 players on this season’s team are freshmen or sophomores, and there isn’t a single senior around to intimidate them or sell them fake elevator passes. The youth movement is the product of second-year coach Andy Enfield, who also managed to secure the nation’s 12th-ranked recruiting class. Fans can catch Enfield’s up-and-coming Trojans in action throughout December, including a contest against Vermont in their last game of the calendar year.
University of Southern California Trojans
USC's student athletes have a proud history of winning, and not just in collegiate sports. They also dominate in international competition at the highest level. Since the Trojans sent their first athlete to the Summer Games in 1904, they've won 587 medals, including at least one gold medal in every Games since 1912. If USC were its own country, it would have the 16th-most medals of any nation, but still no standing army to defend the podium from jealous fourth-place finishers.
Trojans' accolades at home are just as impressive. The football team commands an all-time record above .700, winning more than 30 bowl games and as many conference championships. All in all, USC teams have won 97 men's national titles and 25 women's, more than all but two other schools in the country.