What You'll Get
- One, two, four, or six tickets to see a USC Trojans football game against the Colorado Buffaloes
- When: Saturday, October 18, time TBD
- Where: L.A. Coliseum
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Ticket Options
- $30 for one ticket ($66 value)
- $60 for two tickets ($122 value)
- $120 for four tickets ($234 value)
- $180 for six tickets ($346 value)
- $40 for one ticket ($71 value)
- $80 for two tickets ($132 value)
- $160 for four tickets ($254 value)
- $220 for six tickets ($376 value)
- $60 for one ticket ($86 value)
- $120 for two tickets ($162 value)
- $240 for four tickets ($314 value)
- $360 for six tickets ($466 value)
- $100 for one ticket ($141 value)
- $200 for two tickets ($272 value)
- $400 for four tickets ($534 value)
- $600 for six tickets ($796 value)
The Scouting Report
On September 6, the Trojans kicked off conference play in top form with a clutch win over Pac-12 South rival Stanford. USC’s success came on the heels of two stellar individual performances that each earned Pac-12 Player of the Week nods. On defense, DE Leonard Williams racked up 11 tackles and a sack, instilling constant fear in Stanford’s super-ticklish quarterback. But the game-making play came from placekicker Andre Heidari, who nailed a late career-long field goal to deliver a 13–10 victory. If the Trojans maintain this momentum, this showdown against Colorado should go down smoothly, as USC is undefeated in all-time matchups against the Buffaloes.
See the video below for highlights of the Trojans in action.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2014. Limit 3 per person for 1 Ticket options, Limit 10 per person for 2 and 4 Ticket options, Limit 4 per person for 6 Ticket options. Must redeem online. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects USC Athletics' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About University of Southern California Trojans
USC's student athletes have a proud history of winning, and not just in collegiate sports. They also dominate in international competition at the highest level. Since the Trojans sent their first athlete to the Summer Games in 1904, they've won 587 medals, including at least one gold medal in every Games since 1912. If USC were its own country, it would have the 16th-most medals of any nation, but still no standing army to defend the podium from jealous fourth-place finishers.
Trojans' accolades at home are just as impressive. The football team commands an all-time record above .700, winning more than 30 bowl games and as many conference championships. All in all, USC teams have won 97 men's national titles and 25 women's, more than all but two other schools in the country.