What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to Fitz & The Tantrums
- When: Wednesday, September 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: USF Sun Dome
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the 200 level, rows K–Z (up to a $35.20 value)
- $25 for standing general-admission floor (up to a $41.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fitz & The Tantrums
- Band to Watch: what Rolling Stone labeled Fitz & The Tantrums as its breakthrough debut album Pickin’ Up the Pieces hit No. 1 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart
- “We’re way ahead of you, Rolling Stone”: an alleged reaction by the legion of fans the band has accumulated through relentless touring — including a stint with Maroon 5 — countless TV appearances, and heaps of critical acclaim and deserved buzz
- The sound: whistles, ecstatic beats, horns, soulful vocals, and ready-made party anthems such as the No. 1 singles “Out of My League” and “The Walker” that feel like James Brown headlining Lollapalooza
- Speaking of Brown: Vogue Daily says, “Not only do L.A.–based six-piece Fitz and the Tantrums share James Brown’s penchant for snazzy-dressed brass bands and feel-good retro ballads, they also have the late godfather of soul’s tireless work ethic”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at USF Sun Dome on 9/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.