What You'll Get
- $25 for a G-Pass for 300-level bleacher style seating (up to $57.25 value)
- $49 for a G-Pass for 200-level seating (up to $101.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
HIT Music Festival
- Nas: ranked no. 5 on MTV’s list of The Greatest MCs of All Time and no. 2 in The Source’s list of the Top 50 Lyricists of All Time, the multiplatinum rapper behind “If I Ruled the World (Imagine That)” and “Daughters” thrills fans with his multi-syllabic rhyme patterns and potent lyrics
- Lil Wayne: Weezy signed to Cash Money Records at age 9. Yet four Grammys, 10 BET awards, four Billboard Music Awards, and the multi-part Tha Carter saga (filled with hits such as “Pop Bottles” and “Drop the World”) prove he was in fact born to be a rap legend. His latest, Free Weezy Album, was released exclusively through Jay-Z’s music-streaming service, TIDAL.
- August Alsina: He started his career uploading vids to YouTube when he was 14. Now YouTube begs to upload him after the outrageous success of his single, “I Luv This S***” (featuring Trinidad James), his chart-topping full-length debut Testimony, and his BET Hip Hop Award for Best New Artist.
- Fabolous: A hip-hop fixture since 1998, this Grammy nominee and Ghetto Fabulous rapper scored big with hits such as “Can’t Deny It” and “Young’n (Holla Back).” He’s also traded verses with 2 Chainz, meaning they might make an appearance together onstage.
- Yo Gotti: the Memphis rap sensation behind the mega-hits “Act Right” and “Errrbody” gets slow, low, and gritty in a set that might feature tracks from his upcoming album The Art of the Hustle
- ILoveMakonnen: The Pitchfork-praised hip-hop performer behind the Drake-remixed hit “Tuesday” delivers a set of house- and R&B-infused rap in his uniquely tender voice.
- The Rest: DJ Khaled | Tink | Trae the Truth | Troy Ave | Famous Kid Brick | Jo Rodeo | CyHi the Prince
- Artist lineup is subject to change
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.