- One G-Pass to the Rich Gang Tour with Rich Homie Quan, Birdman, and Young Thug
- When: Sunday, January 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: USF Sun Dome
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for sections 201–203 or 213–222, rows N–Z (up to $50.85 value)
- $35 for sections 101–103 or 113–122, rows D–K (up to $61.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rich Gang Tour
- How the Rich Gang became rich: they already were, as the supergroup is comprised of over 25 rap stars from the Cash Money record label and its imprint Young Money
- How the Rich Gang became a gang: by recording a compilation album of the same name
- What came out of that album: the singles “Tapout,” “We Been On,” and “50 Plates”
- Who’s representing the gang on tour: Cash Money founder Birdman, Rich Homie Quan, and Young Thug
- What to expect live: slurred rhymes about big spending and at least one FBI Agent who mistook Bird’s grill for the lights of a UFO
- What to listen to before the show: the trio’s collaborative 2014 mixtape Rich Gang: Tha Tour Pt. 1
- What to listen to in the future: Rich Gang 2, which doesn’t have an official release date, but has been hinted at by the inescapable single “Lifestyle”