All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: an audio tour and map of the ship
- Free admission for children under 6
- Free parking across the street; vehicles cannot park on the pier
- Prohibited items: permanent markers, aerosol cans, bags larger than 12’‘x8’‘x12’’ (can be kept in a locker for a fee)
- Museum Hours: Wednesday - Monday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm (Admission gate closes at 4:00 pm). Museum closed on Tuesdays.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2019. Not valid for special events, group tours, or programs. Limit 2 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About USS Hornet Museum
Standing sentinel after clocking significant time in World War II and assisting with the recovery of Apollo 11 and 12 lunar landing crews, the USS Hornet now serves as an anchored museum where naval enthusiasts and curious citizens can wander her decks to gain insight into her past adventures on the high seas. The aircraft carrier is comprised of many levels of historical eye-candy, mixing curated exhibits with actual ship quarters such as the captain's bridge and in-port cabins. Visitors are led through the ship during these guided tours which are injected with wisdom from veteran docents or chatty seagulls. VIP tours include special spaces such as Combat Information Center (CIC), the Brig, the Torpedo Workshop, the Island Superstructure, and more!