Like cliff diving or ferret ownership, football is an endeavor best watched from the sidelines. Witness acts of bodily bravery with this GrouponLive deal to see a Utah Blaze arena-football game at EnergySolutions Arena. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get an upper-level game-day package (a $36.35 total value), which includes the following:
- One ticket for general-admission seating in the upper bowl—marked in orange on the seating chart—in rows 4 and above (an $18.35 value, including all fees).
One souvenir Blaze T-shirt (an $18 value)<p>
- For $26, you get a lower-level game-day package (a $52.30 total value), which includes the following:
- One ticket for lower-level seating in section 5, 6, 8, 9, 16, 17, 19, or 20 (a $34.30 value, including all fees)
- One souvenir Blaze T-shirt (an $18 value)<p>
For either seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the San Antonio Talons on Saturday, May 26, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Chicago Rush on Saturday, June 9, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Georgia Force on Saturday, June 23, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Cleveland Gladiators on Friday, July 13, at 6 p.m.<p>
Off to their best start in franchise history with a 6–3 record, the Blaze light the fuse on the second half of the season, defending their home turf against four contenders while gearing up for the Arena Football League playoffs. In only his first year, University of Utah alum Tommy Grady leads the league in nearly every quarterback category, amassing 71 touchdowns and 2,853 yards in just nine games and winning every card at the weekly bingo tournament. At wide receiver, Grady relies on the unfailing fingers of former Utah State standout Aaron Lesué, who has hauled in 86 catches thus far, including a league-leading 31 touchdown grabs.
When the offense takes a breather, the Blaze D dominates opponents behind a line that has walloped rival QBs for 21 sacks. The crunch of each punishing tackle echoes through the upper and lower levels of EnergySolutions Arena, where fans can explain the Newtonian physics of each hit to mascot Torch as he performs flips and tricks in excitement.
301 W South Templ
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101