- $6.50 for one G-Pass to see UZoo & 42 The Ultimate Coldplay Tribute (up to $13.22 value)
- When: Friday, September 19, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: Chris Ray (Bono), Chris Simeone (The Edge), Matthew Chapman (Adam Clayton), and Davin McClaird (Larry Mullen Jr.)
- What they do: give fans the most realistic U2 concert possible without stealing the original band’s voices
- What they play: sets of hits from throughout U2’s illustrious career
- Such as?: “Where The Streets Have No Name,” “Pride (In The Name Of Love),” “New Years Day,” and “Sunday Bloody Sunday”
- What Holly Tong of The Examiner said about them: “UZoo is an unpredictable breath of fresh air in a music scene that can often be predictable.”
The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.