- $14.99 for one child ticket (up to $24.99 value)
- $23.99 for one adult ticket (up to $39.99 value)
Dates and Times
- Sunday, December 20, at 12 p.m., 3 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Monday, December 21, at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 22, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 23, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 24, at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 26, at 12 p.m., 3 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Sunday, December 27, at 12 p.m., 3 p.m., and 6 p.m.
Anansi the Spider
- Who is Anansi the Spider: the clever trickster of Ashanti folklore, who got what he wanted from gods and mortals alike by weaving a web of jokes, pranks, and “creative” truths
- How to Tell His Story: through astonishing costume design, glowing body paint, African dancing, and live drum performances
- The Performers: include dancers from Senegal, South Africa, and Togo; dancers from the Alvin Ailey School; and some of New York City’s finest mbira players, kora players, and percussionists