R&B superstars Ginuwine, Dru Hill, H-Town, and more share the stage for a evening of classic hits
What You'll Get
- Seating: side main floor or front balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Lineup is subject to change
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
FV103 90’s Kick Back Concert Part 2
- Ginuwine: with a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been”; lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”; today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies.
- Shai: With voices as smooth, cool, and well-preserved as ice cream, the four gentlemen of Shai seduced radios in the mid-1990s in their breakout hit, “If I Ever Fall In Love.” The song grabbed the attention of numerous record labels, and Shai’s career took off with smash hits including “Baby I’m Yours” and “Comforter.”
- Also performing: H-Town, Hi-Five, Chante Moore, and Michel’le
The Fine Print