- One G-Pass to V103 Summer Block Party, featuring Jill Scott, Kenny ‘Babyface’ Edmonds, Ledisi and Avery Sunshine
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 6 p.m.
- Where: FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for early discount on sections 306–313 (up to $54.99 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $40 for sections 306–313 (up to $54.99 value)
- $55 for early discount on section 201 or 207 (up to $87.30 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $60 for section 201 or 207 (up to $87.30 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
V103 Summer Block Party
- Jill Scott: The three-time Grammy-winner first stepped into the spotlight with her platinum-selling debut, Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds Vol. I, and has been winning hearts and weakening knees ever since, thanks to the soft and sultry vocals heard on “He Loves Me,” “I’m Not Afraid,” and “Golden.” But her talent isn’t limited to her voice. Scott’s also showcased her acting chops on HBO’s The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency and the films Why Did I Get Married? and Baggage Claim.
- Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds: Famous for ubiquitous ballads such as “I Swear,” Edmonds’ sweet tone and songcraft have netted him 10 Grammys, 26 #1 hits, and a nonstop career writing and producing for the likes of Beyonce, Mariah Carey, and Madonna. Live, expect a set of fan favorites and tracks from his collaboration with Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage & Divorce.
- Ledisi: the singer whose name means “to bring forth” in Yoruba has brought forth a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung-power of an R&B diva—a feat she’s displayed on a Whitney Houston tribute as part of VH1’s Divas, at the White House for the Obamas, and on her own headlining B.G.T.Y. tour
- Avery Sunshine: a multitalented R&B singer and classically trained pianist who recorded her second album, The SunRoom, in 2014