- One G-Pass to VA Mix-Tape Music Fest!
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $30 for gold-circle left or right, rows L–V
- $45 for orchestra rows L–U
- Click here to view the seating chart
VA Mix-Tape Music Fest!
- Onyx: underground hip-hop pioneers Fredro Starr and Sticky Fingaz blend punk and rap on aggressive tracks like “Slam,” which still sounds ahead of its time more than two decades later
- N.O.R.E.: One-half of the rap duo Capone-N-Noreaga, Victor Santiago has collaborated with artists such as Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, and Foxy Brown on his more traditional hip-hop records. But he’s also made time for reggaeton, as exhibited 2006’s N.O.R.E. y la Familia…Ya Tú Sabe.
- Das EFX: If you’ve been wondering who to thank for words that end in “-iggity,” look no further than Das EFX. The influential duo made their mark with a “hyperactive lyrical style somewhat akin to hip-hop pig Latin” (AllMusic.com) on their 1992 debut, the atinum-play elling-say Dead Serious.
- Rah Digga: the lone female member of Busta Rhymes’ Flipmode Squad, MC Rah Digga has collaborated with everyone from the Fugees to Bahamadia and Busta himself, all while still making time for solo albums including Dirty Harriet and Classic
- Also appearing: Large Professor | Nice & Smooth | Lord Finesse | and surprise guests