What You'll Get
- $29 for nine mezzanine tickets in row H–S, seats 1–9 or 24–32 (up to $90 value)
- $39 for fourteen mezzanine tickets in row H–S, seats 10–23 (up to $140 value)
- $59 for 37 mezzanine tickets in row T (up to $370 value)
- View the seating chart.
- His many talents: Although Paul Green is a comedian, that’s not all in his bag of tricks; guests can also expect improvised jazz solos on the piano, on-the-spot love songs to audience members, and Rubick’s cube solutions in under three minutes.
- Hecklers welcome: Unlike most comedians, Paul’s only request to hecklers is one thing—speak up! With wit and humor, Paul engages his audiences in comedic conversations everyone can enjoy.
- Can you bring the kids?: Absolutely; this Paul Green comedy show is 100% family-friendly.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2017. Limit 8/person for 9 and 14 ticket options. Limit 1/person for 37 ticket option. Email reservation required. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability in row G. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.