- $52.50 for one G-Pass for mid-rear of sections 201–204 (up to $65.80 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass for section 101, 103, or front-mid of sections 201–204 (up to $72.45 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for floor 4 or 6 or section 107 (up to $90.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Valentine’s Music Festival
- Keith Sweat: This innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s.
- Bobby Brown: A founding member of New Edition (when he was just 9 years old), Brown’s solo career launched him into the stratosphere thanks to hits such as “My Prerogative,” “Every Little Step,” and “On Our Own.” Lately you may have seen him back on stage with New Edition or gearing up for the release of his latest album, Smoke.
- Also Appearing: El DeBarge | Avant