What You'll Get
$22 for one ticket to Valentine’s Day Chocoholic Frolic Event (up to $29.48 value)
- When: Friday, February 13, at 6 p.m.
- Where: People’s United Bank
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Valentine’s Day Chocoholic Frolic Event
- The Art: Performers will stage romantic scenes from Shakespeare plays, and walk around serenading guests
- The Snacks and Prizes: There will be sweet and savory treats to sample, plus a silent auction and a raffle with prizes such as theater tickets
- The Proceeds: They go to Ripple Effect Artists, a theater company with the mission of inspiring audiences, engendering dialogue, and changing the world through art.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ripple Effect Artists's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ripple Effect Artists
Ripple Effect Artists Inc works to address injustice and impact society with art. They do this primarily by producing plays, which they present along with talk-back discussions in partnership with educators and advocacy groups. Through their events, educational outreach, and philanthropic efforts, they aim to empower their audiences to do good in the world, creating a ripple effect in the larger community.
Ripple Effect Artists is an Actor's Equity 501(c)3 theatre company.