All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for two general-admission tickets (up to $50 value)
- $89 for two VIP tickets plus a pre-show dinner (up to $120 value)
- Dinner includes salad, choice of entree, coffee or tea, and dessert.
Two-item minimum purchase per person required. If purchasing VIP option, dinner counts as one item.
- Where He Got His Start: as a jack-of-all trades entertainer—busting moves on the dance floor as a breakdancer and getting the party started as a professional emcee
- Where You’ve Heard Him: in humorous programs on Clear Channel radio shows across the country and headlining comedy clubs in New York City and Long Island
- His Style: This meat-and-potatoes comedian brings a wry, no-nonsense viewpoint to such topics as marriage, fatherhood, and growing up in a house full of five sisters.
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Advanced reservation required by phone. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. 2-item minimum purchase per person required. If purchasing VIP option, dinner counts as one item. General admission is first come, first serve seating. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.