What You'll Get
- $45 for one G-Pass ticket for rear floor seating (up to $73.85 value)
- $66.42 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $94.85 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Valentine’s Day Explosion
- Jeffrey Osborne: Best known for his hit “On the Wings of Love,” this R&B crooner got his start in the late 1960s as the drummer and eventual lead vocalist of funk-laced soul band L.T.D. He then branched out into a solo career that yielded the hits “Close the Door” and “We’re Going All The Way.”
- Loose Ends: Carl McIntosh, the lead singer of 1980s London-based R&B group behind “Hangin’ on a String (Contemplating),” recreates the band’s dance-worthy hits with the help of musicians who have included soul singer Kyra Simone and DJ Chris “Fatboy” Harvey.
- Atlantic Starr: If you’ve ever slow-danced to old-school R&B, chances are you’ve swayed to this band’s two massive hits, “Secret Lovers” and “Always,” which showcase their seamless blend of soul and understated boogie.
- Enchantment: The Motown sound is alive and and growing—or grooving—in this Detroit group as evidenced by their smooth, soulful tracks “Gloria” and “It’s You That I Need.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.