What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass ticket for galley seating in sections B3 (rows S–T), B4 (rows Q–T), B2 (rows R–T), B5 (row Q), C1, C2, or C5 (rows U–W) (up to $64.40 value)
- $79 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in main floor section F6 (rows AA–QQ) or gallery section A3 (rows B–K) (up to $105.25 value)
- $87 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in main floor section F2 (rows M–Z) or F5 (rows R–Z) (up to $115.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Valentine’s Love Affair
- Joe: He’s the sultry, soul-tinged R&B singer behind “I Wanna Know” and “Stutter” and has earned 7 Grammy nominations for everything from Best Male R&B Vocal Performance to Best R&B Album. In addition to collaborating with Mariah Carey, Nas, and Keith Sweat, he’s released 11 solo albums.
- Chrisette Michele: With a voice that pendulums between graceful coos and gale-force bellows, Michele got her start doing backup for Jay-Z, Nas, and The Game before breaking out on her own with I Am, which features the Grammy-winning single “Be OK.”
- Also Appearing: Ro James | Vivian Green
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.