What You'll Get
Valero Texas Open
- Year it began: 1922, making it the PGA’s third-oldest tournament
- Where it takes place: TPC San Antonio – AT&T Oaks Course
- First champion: Bob MacDonald
- Golfers who have won the most times here: Arnold Palmer and Justin Leonard, who each won three times
- Prize money given away annually: More than $6 million
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at email@example.com for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.