What You'll Get
- $12 for one single-day general-admission ticket for Saturday only ($25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $15 for one single-day general-admission ticket for Saturday only ($25 value)
- $25 for one two-day general-admission ticket, including Sunday’s headliners ($60 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $29 for one two-day general-admission ticket, including Sunday’s headliners ($60 value)
Valley Music Fest
- Activities: Hot air balloons offering flights and tethered balloon rides, a Kansas City Barbecue Society sanctioned cook-off with an opportunity to sample award winning BBQ from more than 30 professional teams coming from across the U.S.
- The Marshall Tucker Band: Founding singer Doug Gray and keyboardist and flautist Marcus James Henderson, guitarist Rick Willis, bassist Pat Elwood, and drummer B.B. Borden serenade Southern ramblers and lovelorn outlaws with favorites such as “Heard It in a Love Song”, “Can’t You See” and “Fire on the Mountain.”
- The Kentucky Headhunters: The sound of this Grammy-winning group behind 1989’s Pickin’ on Nashville is hard to pin down, but call it a blend of honky-tonk, blues, southern rock, and geographically non-specific rock.
On Saturday, 20 of the area’s top bands will compete on stage for the chance to open for Sunday’s headliners.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2016. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.