Immersive experience showcases Van Gogh’s masterpieces through giant projections and more
About This Deal
Basic flex or premium flex
- Immersive exhibition showcases Van Gogh’s work, using animations, giant projections, and more.
- What’s included in a basic flex ticket: entrance into the exhibition
- What’s included in a premium flex ticket:
- Entrance into the exhibition
- Van Gogh cushion rental to use inside the gallery
- A limited-edition Van Gogh poster
- Free admission for children 5 and under
The location will be announced to purchasers before the exhibition opens
- All vouchers must be redeemed online and in advance, and are subject to availability.
- Redemption codes will be valid to redeem against all public Peak/Off-Peak dates from June 10, 2021 through September 6, 2021
- Safety measures:
- Social distancing circles are placed throughout the exhibit
- Visitors must wear masks
- Increased sanitation protocols
- Reduced capacity
Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit
- Most notable installations: The Potato Eaters (Mangeurs de Pommes de Terre, 1885), Starry Night (the Nuit Étoilée, 1889), Sunflowers (Les Tournesols, 1888), The Bedroom (La Chambre à Coucher, 1889).
- Created by: Artistic Director Massimiliano Siccardi with a soundtrack by Composer Luca Longobardi—the authors of the show at Atelier des Lumières in Paris seen by over 2 million visitors.
- What others say: “Innovation, Creativity and safety”—CBC News, “A completely new way of encountering Art!”—CTV.