- One ticket to see Van Halen: Live on Tour with Special Guest Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- When: Tuesday, July 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: First Niagara Pavilion
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $15 for general-admission lawn (up to $28.25 value)
- $35 for rows CC–LL of section 4 or 9 (up to $59.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Van Halen: Live on Tour with Special Guest Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- 1984: the album (and the year) that laminated the Van Halen’s rock-star card for all time; together with the band’s self-titled debut, the two albums sell in excess of 10 million albums, placing them on an elite short list of double RIAA-certified Diamond Award honorees
- 75 million: the number of records they’ve sold since
- 2007: induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 2015: original lead singer David Lee Roth joins the band on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, marking the band’s first U.S. television performance with Roth behind the mic
- Why: the performance served as a kick-off to the band’s 2015 North American tour
- Prepare your ears: by checking out remastered versions of Van Halen’s classic records, cut straight from the tapes and released earlier this year
- Supporting act: blues-rock outfit Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- What Rolling Stone said about the tour’s first show: “Van Halen play nice, shred hard at high-energy tour opener…‘Everybody Wants Some!!’ was a tribal monster…‘Unchained’ and Van Halen II’s ‘Beautiful Girls’ were hurricanes of snapping rhythm and bloodthirsty guitar noise.”