What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Van Halen: Live on Tour with Special Guest Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- Where: San Manuel Amphitheater
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $20 for general admission lawn (up to $44.25 value)
- $38 for reserved seating in loge 4 or 9 (rows A—K), or 5 or 8 (rows D—T) (up to $73.75 value)
- $75 for reserved seating in loge 5 or 8 (rows A—C), or 6 or 7 (rows J—T) (up to $107.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Van Halen: Live on Tour with Special Guest Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- 1984: the album (and the year) that laminated the Van Halen’s rock-star card for all time; together with the band’s self-titled debut, the two albums sell in excess of 10 million albums, placing them on an elite short list of double RIAA-certified Diamond Award honorees
- 75 million: the number of records they’ve sold since
- 2007: induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 2015: original lead singer David Lee Roth joins the band on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, marking the band’s first U.S. television performance with Roth behind the mic
- Why: the performance served as a kick-off to the band’s 2015 North American tour
- Prepare your ears: by checking out remastered versions of Van Halen’s classic records, cut straight from the tapes and released earlier this year
- Supporting act: blues-rock outfit Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.