After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $15 for a single-day general-admission ticket for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (up to $26.62 value)
- $40 for a three-day general-admission pass for the whole weekend (up to $62.49 value)
- $100 for a three-day VIP pass, which includes reserved catwalk seating, coat check, and one complimentary drink per night (up to $154.74 value)
Vancouver Alternative Arts & Fashion Week
Vibrant seems too tame a word for the saturnalia of sight and sound paraded throughout Vancouver Alternative Arts & Fashion Week. This celebration of go-for-broke creativity corrals more than 50 jury-selected designers, artists, musicians, and performers for three nights of eye-popping, mind-expanding work that encompasses almost every imaginable medium: from traditional art—drawings, paintings, photography, and sculptures—to less traditional installations, interpretive dance, and even wearable art. But to provide structure to the event, each evening centers around a specific theme, with a narrative driven by fashion collections, short films, performance, and musical acts (and audiences are encouraged to dress along with each theme, too).
- Terrestria (Friday)—This theme takes on the turning of the Earth and the interconnectivity of its creatures with art inspired by forests, deserts, mountains, volcanos, and possibly mole people.
- Celestia (Saturday)—Art and fashion turns its eyes to the stratosphere, where dreams are born and starry nights meet thunderstorms, black holes, and the vacuum of space.
- Aquatica (Sunday)—Delve into cerulean waters where endless oceans and lotus flowers meet tsunamis in a marriage of the mystical and the horrifying.