All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $15 for a single-day general-admission ticket for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (up to $26.62 value)
- $40 for a three-day general-admission pass for the whole weekend (up to $62.49 value)
- $100 for a three-day VIP pass, which includes reserved catwalk seating, coat check, and one complimentary drink per night (up to $154.74 value)
Vancouver Alternative Arts & Fashion Week
Vibrant seems too tame a word for the saturnalia of sight and sound paraded throughout Vancouver Alternative Arts & Fashion Week. This celebration of go-for-broke creativity corrals more than 50 jury-selected designers, artists, musicians, and performers for three nights of eye-popping, mind-expanding work that encompasses almost every imaginable medium: from traditional art—drawings, paintings, photography, and sculptures—to less traditional installations, interpretive dance, and even wearable art. But to provide structure to the event, each evening centers around a specific theme, with a narrative driven by fashion collections, short films, performance, and musical acts (and audiences are encouraged to dress along with each theme, too).
- Terrestria (Friday)—This theme takes on the turning of the Earth and the interconnectivity of its creatures with art inspired by forests, deserts, mountains, volcanos, and possibly mole people.
- Celestia (Saturday)—Art and fashion turns its eyes to the stratosphere, where dreams are born and starry nights meet thunderstorms, black holes, and the vacuum of space.
- Aquatica (Sunday)—Delve into cerulean waters where endless oceans and lotus flowers meet tsunamis in a marriage of the mystical and the horrifying.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required; visit http://gr.pn/vancouver-alternative-arts-fashion-week. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 19 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.