- Admission to the Vancouver Asian Film Festival
- When: Thursday, November 7 through Sunday, November 10
- Where: Cineplex Odeon International Village Cinemas
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $8 for two tickets to a matinee film screening on November 8–10 and two memberships (up to an $18.38 value). Matinee screenings are held before 6 p.m.
- $10 for two tickets to an evening film screening on November 7–10 and two memberships (up to a $22.48 value). Evening screenings are held after 6 p.m., excluding opening, showcase, centrepiece, and closing programs.
- $12 for two tickets to the closing night screening on November 10 at 7:45 p.m. and two memberships (up to a $32.74 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the opening night screening on November 7 at 7 p.m. and two memberships (up to a $32.74 value)
- Click here to view the festival schedule.<p>
Vancouver Asian Film Festival
- For a whimsical animated short outlining a failing relationship and a thriller about a cop searching for his kidnapped son, see Requiem for Romance and Innocent Blood during the opening night film screening on November 7
- For a documentary examining the experience of mixed-race people in modern Japan, see a matinee of Hafu on November 9
- For a feature film following three longtime friends on a boozy misadventure, see an evening screening of Someone I Used To Know on November 9
- For a short about the secrets of a local laundromat and a drama examining friendships tested by death and money, see Unmentionables and Millions during the closing night film screening on November 10<p>