A film is the result of hundreds of people working together, from the director overseeing it all to the guy who insults the actors so they can cry realistically. Witness movie magic with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Vancouver Asian Film Festival
- When: Thursday, November 7 through Sunday, November 10
- Where: Cineplex Odeon International Village Cinemas
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $8 for two tickets to a matinee film screening on November 8–10 and two memberships (up to an $18.38 value). Matinee screenings are held before 6 p.m.
- $10 for two tickets to an evening film screening on November 7–10 and two memberships (up to a $22.48 value). Evening screenings are held after 6 p.m., excluding opening, showcase, centrepiece, and closing programs.
- $12 for two tickets to the closing night screening on November 10 at 7:45 p.m. and two memberships (up to a $32.74 value)
- $15 for two tickets to the opening night screening on November 7 at 7 p.m. and two memberships (up to a $32.74 value)
- Click here to view the festival schedule.<p>
Vancouver Asian Film Festival
- For a whimsical animated short outlining a failing relationship and a thriller about a cop searching for his kidnapped son, see Requiem for Romance and Innocent Blood during the opening night film screening on November 7
- For a documentary examining the experience of mixed-race people in modern Japan, see a matinee of Hafu on November 9
- For a feature film following three longtime friends on a boozy misadventure, see an evening screening of Someone I Used To Know on November 9
- For a short about the secrets of a local laundromat and a drama examining friendships tested by death and money, see Unmentionables and Millions during the closing night film screening on November 10<p>