What You'll Get
$8 for two matinee film screenings plus two memberships for your choice of the following programs (up to $20 value):
- Stranger Than (Science) Fiction (Friday, November 4, at 5 p.m.)
- International Shorts: Crisis? What Crisis? (Saturday, November 5, at 2:15 p.m.)
- Brushstrokes in Hollywood (Saturday, November 5, at 4:30 p.m.)
$10 for two evening film screenings plus two memberships for your choice of the following programs (up to $24 value)
- International Spotlight: The Last Smile (Friday, November 4, at 9:45 p.m.)
- To Catch A Killer (Saturday, November 5, at 9:30 p.m.)
$10 for two sessions of VAFF Industry – AIM³ SUMMIT (up to $24 value)
- Session 1: Asians in Comics: Genesis for Future Screenplays (Friday, November 4, at 12:00 p.m.)
- Session 2: Asians in Music: In Search of Asian Rockstars in North America (Friday, November 4, at 2:30 p.m.)
- Session 3: Asians in Movies: Casting for Asian Leads and Standing up for Change (Saturday, November 5, at 12:15 p.m.)
Vancouver Asian Film Festival
- History: The Vancouver Asian Film Festival has been celebrating the diversity and unique perspectives wrought by Asian culture in film and media for 20 years. To commemorate this anniversary, 2016’s theme is “Homecoming.”
- The Films: More than 25 features and shorts of all genres (all with English dialogue or subtitles)—including 2 North American premieres and 10 Canadian premieres—divided into 12 programs.
- Don’t Miss: VAFF Industry – AIM³ SUMMIT, a series of three sessions during which a panel of actors, musicians, and filmmakers share their personal stories and experiences.
- Click to view all available films
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.