What You'll Get
- $8 for two matinee film screenings plus two memberships (up to $20 value)
- $10 for two evening film screenings plus two memberships, excluding opening, showcase, centerpiece, and closing programs (up to $24 value)
- $15 for two closing-night film screenings plus two memberships (up to $34 value)
- $15 for two opening-night film screenings plus two memberships (up to $34 value)
- Click here to view the festival schedule
Vancouver Asian Film Festival
- History: For more than 15 years, the Asian Film Festival has been celebrating the diversity and unique perspectives wrought by Asian culture in film and media, and every year it brings with it a different theme. This year’s theme: “What’s Your Role (in your community)?”
- The Films: more than 37 features and shorts of all genres (all with English dialogue or subtitles)—including 4 North American premieres and 13 Canadian premieres—divided into nine programs
- Don’t Miss: Seoul Searching, a romantic teen comedy that finds a group of foreign-born Korean teens in a Seoul summer camp to learn about the Korean government—and themselves (opening night).
- Click to view all available films
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 9, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.