- $14 for two vouchers for a Vancouver Canadians regular-season home game through September 6, 2015 ($31.50 value)
- When: Any regular-season home game through September 6, 2015, based on availability; click here to see the schedule.
- Where: Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium
- Seating: Reserved Grandstand
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
This season, the Canadians compete to claim their fourth league title in five years. The young season has already featured numerous sellout crowds and thrilling victories, setting the stage for yet another memorable title run. In addition to the action on the field, fans can catch fireworks displays after select games, and every Sunday, kids can run the bases after the game to shake off nine torturous innings of sitting still.
The Vancouver Canadians are the only affiliated minor-league team in Canada. As a Triple-A team in the Pacific Coast League between 1978 and 1999, they claimed three championships as well as a Triple-A World Series. In 2011, the Canadians became the Toronto Blue Jays’ short-season class-A affiliate, taking home the Northwest League’s championship title that year, beginning a streak of three consecutive titles. The team plays its home games at Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium—which was built in 1951, a storied time in baseball when a hot dog cost a nickel and a tie was settled with a ten-step duel.