Just like flying squirrels, baseball players are adept at gliding across grassy fields, munching on seeds, and dodging bats in midair. Witness this acrobatic species in its natural habitat with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12.50 for two vouchers for a Vancouver Canadians regular-season home game in 2014 ($25 value)
- When: Any regular-season home game in 2014, based on availability; click here to see the schedule.
- Where: Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium
- Seating: Reserved Grandstand
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
With a 5–0 Game 3 victory in last fall's Northwest League title series, the Vancouver Canadians closed out their third consecutive championship, becoming the league's first team to three-peat in nearly two decades. The Canadians appear capable of continued greatness in 2014, finishing out June above the .500 mark and trailing only the Spokane Indians in the North Division. In addition to the on-field action, fans can catch fireworks displays after select games, and every Sunday, kids can run the bases after the game to shake off nine torturous innings of sitting still.
The Vancouver Canadians are the only affiliated minor-league team in Canada. As a Triple-A team in the Pacific Coast League between 1978 and 1999, they claimed three championships as well as a Triple-A World Series. In 2011, the Canadians became the Toronto Blue Jays’ short-season class-A affiliate, taking home the Northwest League’s championship title that year, beginning a streak of three consecutive titles. The team plays its home games at Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium—which was built in 1951, a storied time in baseball when a hot dog cost a nickel and a tie was settled with a ten-step duel.
Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium
4601 Ontario St
Vancouver, BC V5V 3H4