Visitors can enjoy various attractions, such as German sweets, treats, and treasures
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The Vancouver Christmas Market features more than 80 huts of authentic German sweets, treats, and treasures, ready to sprinkle Christmas magic all around.
- Dates and times: November 20–December 19, 2019; Monday–Thursday
- Opening hours: 11.30 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- Not valid on December 23 and 24
- Age restriction: children must be two or older, and no shorter than 36 inches to ride the Carousel
- Free admission for children 6 and under
- The market is a non-smoking facility.
- Pets not allowed (service animals are permitted)
- Prohibited items: outside food, drinks, and alcoholic beverages
Upgrades available for Purchase at Market: 2019 Season Pass, Friday and Weekend Use, Unlimited Carousel Day Pass, Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Mug, Alcoholic Beverages (not included in the package).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2019. Refunds are only available for 24 hours after purchase. Valid only for 2019 Vancouver Christmas Market. Valid Monday–Thursday only. Not valid December 23 and 24. Admittance is subject to venue capacity. Must be at least 2 years old and 36'' tall to ride the Carousel. Additional and paid upgrades for a 2019 season pass, Friday and weekend use, fast pass, 10th-anniversary mug, traditional beverages available for purchase at the huts. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vancouver Christmas Market
Inspired by German yuletide traditions, the Vancouver Christmas market creates a colorful Christmas festival complete with authentic German Christmas gifts, savoury food and drink, and a variety of family-friendly entertainment. The market, which began in 2010, has outgrown its original venue and moved to the seaside Jack Poole Plaza, where it can stretch across the plaza's more than 50,000 square feet of space. Visitors flock to the market every year to grab a drink after work, spend time with friends and family, or check out the market's cultural activities and entertainment.