Exhibitors set up booths filled with all sorts of precious geological finds; handmade jewelry featuring gemstones available
What You'll Get
- Gem and mineral lovers have an opportunity to admire and shop around for all sorts of precious geological finds.
- Free admission for children aged 12 and under with an accompanying adult.
- Dates and times:
- Friday, December 6 from 1 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, December 8 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gem & Mineral Show
Annual Gem & Mineral show brings together gem and mineral collectors and dealers from all over Canada. Inside, collectors and dealers set up booths filled with all sorts of precious geological finds. Visitors can shop around for everything, from loose gemstones to sparkling geodes and crystals to Paleolithic fossils. Gemstone lovers will also be on hand to sell their crafts, including jade sculptures—a variety of handmade jewelry fashioned from polished stones, sterling silver—and locally sourced ammolite.