All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Hockey players are like children: they are often missing teeth, are placed in a timeout box when they get into a fight, and their legs can be rubbed for good luck. Give yourself the luck of a child with today’s deal: for $27, you get a hockey outing for two to a Vancouver Giants game (a $54 total value). The hockey outing includes:
- Two red-zone section tickets to a select Vancouver Giants home game
- A merchandise gift card good for $10 at the stadium
Choose from the following games:
- Wednesday, September 28, at 7 p.m., vs. Everett Silvertips
- Wednesday, October 5, at 7 p.m., vs. Spokane Chiefs
- Monday, October 10, at 1 p.m., vs. Victoria Royals
- Sunday, October 23, at 5 p.m., vs. Kelowna Rockets
- Tuesday, October 25, at 7 p.m., vs. Prince George Cougars
- Wednesday, November 9, at 7 p.m., vs. Edmonton Oil Kings
Hockey enthusiasts join the throngs of sweatered fans cheering on the Vancouver Giants as they attempt to maintain their team’s divisional tyranny with swift passes, speed-of-sound shots, and a roster of NHL-level prospects. Now in their 11th season, the Giants look to regain the Memorial Cup they last won in 2007 under the acclaimed tutelage of coach Don Hay. Like a small family of feral zambonis, the Giants make their chilly home at the Pacific Coliseum located on the Pacific National Exhibition grounds, a hallowed hall of hockey memories that has hosted two Stanley Cup finals and two Memorial Cup tournaments. Fans can show their support for the Giants and the law against public nudity by using their $10 merchandise card toward a variety of team apparel and accessories.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4/person. Redeem at Pacific Coliseum box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must provide first & last name at checkout, which will be provided to the Vancouver Giants. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Vancouver Giants current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.