All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
There are many classic comedy routines, but none is more lauded than the one in which someone walks toward a banana peel and places it in the garbage. Enjoy throwaway gags with this deal.
- Vancouver International Improv Festival
- When: September 23–28
- Where: Waterfront Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Performance and Ticketing Options
- $10 for two tickets to a weeknight show (up to a $20 value)
- $10 for two tickets to a weekend show (up to a $30 value)
- $25 for one festival pass, good for all performances (up to a $48.47 value)
- Click here to view all show options.
- Click here to see a list of performers.<p>
Vancouver International Improv Festival 2013
- Number of years the festival has been improvising: 14
- Number of years Vancouver’s Instant Theatre, the festival’s co-founders, have: 20
- What they do: short-form and long-form improv, both structured and freestyle
- How quickly they do it: instantly
- Kirsten and Matt: two Toronto-based comedian/actors
- Where you might have seen them: in troupes such as the Canadian Comedy Award-nominated Sketchersons, Pride Cops!, and Cool Chicken; in cities such as Berlin, New York, and Adelaide
- What’s Parallelogramophonograph: a group of four Texan improvisers
- What they do: create organic narratives, make up long words
- What’s the International Ensemble: a diverse group of improvisers from across the U.S. and Canada, who come together during the festival to play with new forms of improv
- Who Tegan and Sarah are: a non-concept, character-driven improv duo
- Who they are not: Tegan and Sara, the indie-rock duo<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Waterfront Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Vancouver International Improv Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Festival pass must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.