What You'll Get
- $20 for two general admission evening passes (up to $40 value)
- When: Thursday, January 14–Saturday, January 16; choose a show upon purchase.
- Click to view the schedule
How Do You Like Your Comedy?
- Delivered in solo sketches or by a three-time Canadian Comedy Award nominated sketch troupe? See The Hero Show and Peter N Chris present – The Sketch Fest Opening Night Extravaganza! (Thursday, January 14, at 8 p.m; Studio 1398.)
- Polished by players with combined century of improv experienced, or constituting “the 19th century equivalent of stoner humour” according to Vue Weekly? See Instant Theatre Company, TwoSon, and Gossamer Obsessions (Friday, January 15, at 7:30 p.m.) or Princess, Town Hall, & Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday, January 15, at 9:30 p.m; Studio 1398)
- Petty, depraved, and delivered by even-numbered groups of guys? See Roomboy and Hip.Bang! (Friday, January 15, at 7:30 p.m.) Musical? See Lucky Stars and Success 5000 (Friday, January 15, at 9:30 p.m.; The Waterfront Theatre)
- Dating advice mixed with sketch and dance? See Vanessa Gonzalez, Marv n’ Berry and Poupon Parade (Saturday, February 16, at 7:30 p.m.). Longform and dealing with teen awkwardness? Stephen & Caity, Don’t We Boys and The Ryan & Amy show (Saturday, February 16, at 9:30 p.m.; Studio 1398)
- Female fueled or packed with video bits or rock operas? See Strapless, H.U.N.K.S., and The Sunday Service (Saturday, February 16, at 7:30 p.m.). Subversive behind its mask of innocence or from a Canadian Comedy Award nominee? See Peanutz, Morgan Brayton and The Sketchferno (Saturday, February 16, at 9:30 p.m.; The Waterfront Theatre)
- Click here to learn more about each sketch group.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.