Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal to see the Vancouver Volcanoes play at Clark College’s O’Connell Sports Center in Vancouver, Washington. Choose from the following options:
- For $14, you get two general-admission tickets to any two home games (up to a $28 value).
- For $28, you get two general-admission tickets to any four home games (up to a $56 value).
- For $50, you get a half-season ticket package (up to a $100 total value), which includes:
- Two general-admission tickets to any five home games (up to a $70 value)
- Two Volcanoes T-shirts (a $15 value each)<p>
Students 18 and younger and seniors are regularly admitted for $3, and children younger than 7 are admitted free.
Hot off a victory in the International Basketball League’s 2011 championship, the Volcanoes erupt back onto the court for a fresh season at O’Connell Sports Center. Last season, like a pack of wolves mapping the human genome, the Volcanoes relied on unprecedented teamwork, compiling 15 victories that included a flawless 12–0 record at home. After leading the league in rebounds last season, former Rocky Mountain College standout Devin Uskoski returns to his forward post to receive passes from Andre Murray, who averaged 25 points per game during the same year. Ten home games fill out the 2012 regular-season schedule, ensuring local fans won’t have to drive far or assume the team bus driver’s identity just to watch the defending champs.